A Collection Of 20 Inspirational Quotes For Cancer Heros!
Cancer is hard, we know, we’ve been there! A daily dose of inspiration may just be the spoon full of sugar needed to brighten the day! One way we can help keep our mindset right and our spirits up is by posting motivational quotes around the house or workspace.
We asked our community which motivational quotes kept them going through treatment! And here is what they said:
1. “Not today Cancer, not today!” – Unknown
2. “You have to be willing to give up the life you planned, and instead, greet the life that is waiting for you.” – Joseph Campbell
3. “When it rains look for rainbows, when it’s dark look for stars” – Oscar Wilde
4. “Strength is born in the deep silence of long-suffering hearts, not amidst joy.” – Felicia Hemans
5. “Cancer cannot cripple love, it cannot shatter hope, it cannot conquer the spirit.” – Unknown
6. “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift – that’s why it’s called ‘the present.’” – Bill Keane
7. “Today will never come again. Be a blessing. Be a friend. Encourage someone. Take time to care. Let your words heal, and not wound.” – Unknown
8. “Faith is the bird that sings when the dawn is still dark.” – Rabindranath Tagore
9. “Cancer may have started the fight, but I will finish it.” – Unknown
10. “In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.” – Albert Camus
11. “Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be.” – Sonia Ricotti
12. “Cancer is a word, not a sentence.”- John Diamond
13. “Scars are tattoos with better stories.” – Unknown
14. “You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.” – Cayla Mills
15. “Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart, and it cannot touch my soul.” – Jim Valvano
16. “Don’t look back. You’re not going that way.” – Unknown
17. “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” – Unknown
18. “Physical strength is measured by what we can carry; spiritual by what we can bear.” – Unknown
19. “Some days there won’t be a song in your heart. Sing anyway.” – Emory Austin
20. “A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.” – Herm Albright
Know someone fighting cancer or going through a difficult time? Looking for gift ideas to cheer them up? Try printing out a motivational quote and pop it in a picture frame. It can be a small frame that sits on their night stand or a large picture frame to hang on the wall!
Want more gift ideas? Head on over to our store to find all kinds of items that make the cancer journey a little more bearable! You’ll find products that bring comfort, humor, selfcare, mindfulness and so much more…! And the best part, purchases help fund the free My CareCrew app, now that’s guilt-free shopping!
Want to give more? How about giving the gift of time! Taking the time to help a loved one may be the best way to show them how much you care. With our My CareCrew app we simplify the process by making it super easy to share with your cancer hero or caregiver all the ways you are available to help them without overwhelming them. Share the My CareCrew app with your cancer hero or caregiver, its free, zero ads! It was designed for patients by patients!
My CareCrew is not a licensed medical care provider. Please consult your medical team before following any suggestion mentioned in our blog or using a featured product or service to treat any medical condition.
Please note some of the products and services featured are from third-party and affiliate partners. My CareCrew receives compensation when you click on the links and purchase those products or services. Your purchase helps fund the free My CareCrew app for Cancer patients and caregivers!